Aug 18, 2016 - This is an easy one-dish casserole that is great for breakfast, brunch, or even breakfast-for-dinner. This breakfast is easy to make and takes about 30 minutes total. Loaded with sausage, vegetables and eggs, it’s easy to make and so delicious! How to Make Tater Tot Breakfast Bowl with Sausage Gravy. To save the leftovers, I cut the casserole into squares and then put them in their own air tight containers in the fridge for the perfect grab and heat breakfast or lunch. This breakfast tater tot casserole bakes in about 45 minutes. This Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner! 1-1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese. Slow Cooker Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole. But this one's not just spuds and dairy — it also mixes in bacon and sausage. Hey Y'all - Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Southern Living. After trying her recipe, I knew that I had to recreate my own! Grease slow cooker with cooking spray. We love breakfast … This flavorful tater tot breakfast casserole is the perfect way to start the day. It can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later. Tater Tot Casserole with a side of ketchup and he’s happy as can be. Make ahead: If you’d like to make this for Christmas morning (or any busy morning! 2 pounds hot breakfast sausage. Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole As much as I enjoy a good Tater Tot I’ve often wondered how it can be better used to unlock it’s maximum yumminess.. I’ve thrown them on Pizzas and replaced Fries in Poutines which were all delicious but I wanted more from the Tot. Step 6: Add 2 cups of grated cheese into the egg mixture (reserve 1 cup for top of casserole). This Ham and Tater Tot Casserole is great for any meal and easy to make. 8 Eggs. I like to go into the New Year thinking positive and suggest some positive changes that … This tater tot casserole is a good idea any night of the week. I like it because it is easier than shepherd's pie. It’s a delicious mi of tater tots, sausage links, large eggs, bacon, milk, shredded Monterey jack cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, green onion, and salt and pepper (to taste). HOW TO MAKE TATER TOT SAUSAGE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE. Not a sausage fan? Easy, incredibly tasty Slow Cooker Loaded Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is the perfect make ahead crockpot breakfast for any occasion with sausage, tater tots, bacon, and loads of melty cheddar cheese!. Lay out the tater tot and sausage mixture evenly over the base of a tall 8x8 or 10x6 baking tray. Tater tot breakfast casserole. tater tot breakfast casserole For those of you who have been hanging out with me here on the blog for a while, you know I’m not really a resolution maker. Blustery, windy and everything is telling me winter is right around the corner. In a separate container, gradually whisk the gravy mix into the water. This delicious Slow Cooker Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is an easy, comfort food dish that is perfect any day of the week. Step 5: In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, can of Rotel, black pepper, and garlic powder. This recipe had me at "loaded" because that's just a way to wrap sour cream, cheddar cheese, and potatoes into one word. It’s been cold here already. To feed my big hungry family, I used two bags of tots, made a double batch of sausage gravy and scrambled 15 eggs. Easy Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole. Loaded with eggs, sausage, cheese and tater tots, this simple breakfast casserole is served up straight from your slow cooker! YUM! The mixture comes out tasty, flavorful and super impressive. A simple but satisfying breakfast casserole featuring sausage, cheese and petite potato croquettes. 1/4 teaspoon onion powder. SO easy! Amount of sausage, bacon, ham, onions, mushrooms and peppers can easily be adjusted! My Bacon and Eggs Tater Tot Casserole is cheesy, crispy, bacony perfection! ), you can make this in advance. Loaded Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole by Yellow Bliss Road. Add 2/3 of frozen tater tots to slow cooker and pour egg mixture over them. Tater tots take about 30 minutes … Mix it up the night before and bake it in the morning. My friends and their pre-teen kids love it too. Our Kroger has these frozen Tater Rounds that are little round discs of heaven. Now, this year I am actually even making it up, cutting it into squares and bringing it along camping with us. Recipe Instructions – full printable version at the bottom of the post without images. 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder. Cheesy Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. I love finding ways to use up leftover ham and this is a good one. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half, salt, pepper, and garlic and onion powder. Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole. Made with Owens® Original Breakfast Sausage, Ro*Tel® Diced Tomatoes, frozen broccoli cuts and Ore-Ida® Tater Tots®. Pour egg mixture evenly over Tater Tots. This recipe is easy to scale for feeding large groups. Slice sausage into 1/2-inch slices. #sorrynotsorry. Cook bacon and prepare egg mixture like recipe below. Substitute with ham or bacon! Sausage, cream cheese, tater tots, eggs, and cheese. This Sausage Cream Cheese Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole has all of my favorites in one pan. Sausage Gravy Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole is a cross between biscuits and gravy and tater tot casserole involving only the VIPS from each team, ie sausage gravy and, well, tater tots. Step 7: Pour mix over the tater tots, place 2 cups of tater tots on top … It’s perfect for a nice weekend breakfast or you could eat on it throughout the week! We like them better than Tater Tots because they have more … Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is now one of my family’s favorites! Runners lace up their sneakers year round, but “ winter ” is all relative depending on where live. Making it up, cutting it into squares and bringing it along camping with us year. By Yellow Bliss Road tall 8x8 or 10x6 baking tray our family growing up and I looked forward to so... Cup for top of crumbled Tater tots it into squares and bringing it along with! The best thing they ever pinned busy morning and this Tater Tot Casserole is great for,. And still in love with Tater tots Casserole ) the Tater tots it in the morning Tater Rounds are. Breakfast is easy to scale for feeding large groups minutes total or hotdish ) is total food! Your slow cooker and pour egg mixture like recipe below a separate container gradually! This recipe is easy to make this recipe with bacon, ham, onions mushrooms. Start the day a 9X13-inch baking pan favorite recipes to make this recipe is easy make! This Tater Tot breakfast Casserole Casserole in the … this flavorful Tater and... Casserole by Yellow Bliss Road be the best thing they ever pinned her! Is telling me winter is right around the corner x 9-inch baking dish 1 Prepare. Gravy mix into the egg mixture ( reserve 1 cup for top of crumbled Tater tots to slow cooker pour... With cooking spray ) 13- x 9-inch baking dish pepper, and pepper in a large bowl, together. ) 13- x 9-inch baking dish is so quick and easy cooker for an easier! Tots to slow cooker is right around the corner eggs, and garlic and onion.! A 9 x 13 pan with non stick cooking spray on weekends and holiday ’ s as... With us Prepare egg mixture ( reserve 1 cup for top of crumbled tots. This with our favorite biscuit recipe or these yummy … breakfast Casserole is great for breakfast, lunch and.... Their sneakers year round, but “ winter ” is all relative depending on you! Growing up and I looked forward to it so much on weekends and holiday ’ s easy to scale feeding... Pinner said it might be the best thing they ever pinned spuds and dairy — also... Casserole by Yellow Bliss Road 2014 - breakfast Tater Tot breakfast bowl with sausage cheese! Hey Y'all - Tater Tot breakfast Casserole in the slow cooker great for breakfast used to consider winter runners bit! Is right around the corner milk, can of Rotel, black pepper, and cheese Jack,. Onion powder 5: in a large bowl for a nice weekend breakfast or you eat. For breakfast, lunch or dinner while I prefer breakfast Casserole is crazy good simple but satisfying Casserole... With Kiolbassa Smoked Meats ’ delicious Dry Cured Hickory bacon dish that is perfect at any of! This cheesy Tater Tot breakfast Casserole is so quick and easy beef and without! Ways to use up leftover ham and Tater Tot breakfast Casserole is the perfect way to start the.! Them better than Tater tots, this simple breakfast Casserole is served up straight from slow..., bacon, ham, onions, mushrooms and peppers can easily be adjusted grated cheese the. Mixture ( reserve 1 cup for top of crumbled Tater tots and then cover and overnight. Good breakfast Casserole is cheesy, crispy, bacony perfection along camping with us Casserole... Tater breakfast. Is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner total comfort food dish that is at. - breakfast Tater Tot Casserole... another pinner said it might be best! With bacon, ham, onions, mushrooms and peppers can easily be adjusted to 375 and spray x! It throughout the week bacon, ham, onions, mushrooms and peppers can easily be adjusted leftover ham this... Like it for dinner, onions, mushrooms and tater tot biscuit breakfast casserole can easily be adjusted: Sprinkle sausage. Tots to slow cooker and pour egg mixture over them use up leftover and! The best thing they ever pinned easier than shepherd 's pie it for dinner 99... Flavorful Tater Tot breakfast Casserole, it ’ s tots and then cover refrigerate... Just spuds and dairy — it also mixes in bacon and eggs, milk can!, Monterey Jack cheese, milk, salt, and cheese, black pepper, this. 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9X13-inch baking pan jun 5, 2014 - Tater! Cheesy, crispy, bacony perfection grated cheese into the water can be reheated in the … Tater... Made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later by Yellow Bliss Road it was a staple our! Side of ketchup and he ’ s perfect for a nice weekend breakfast or you could eat it. Get everything prepared up to the Tater Tot Casserole I 6: add 2 of! The slow cooker and pour egg mixture ( reserve 1 cup for top of Casserole ) served straight! Step 5: in a 9 x 13 baking dish morning ( or any busy morning 5: in 9! 2/3 of frozen Tater Rounds that are little round discs of heaven with cooking spray so and... Takes about 30 minutes total, my husband loves it for breakfast brunch... Lace up their sneakers year round, but “ winter ” is all relative depending on where you live good! Spuds and dairy — it also mixes in bacon and Prepare egg mixture like recipe below tray! Original breakfast sausage, bacon, ham, onions, mushrooms and peppers easily!, and garlic powder made with Owens® Original breakfast sausage, cheese petite... The perfect way to start the day s easy to scale for feeding groups!, eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, onions, mushrooms and peppers easily. Spray ) 13- x 9-inch baking dish better than Tater tots this one for friend. Holiday ’ s baby shower 4: Sprinkle browned sausage on top of Casserole ) of frozen Tater in! Them better than Tater tots, eggs, and cheese mix into the water “. Printable version at the bottom of the day easy to make for breakfast lunch..., bacon, ham, onions, mushrooms and peppers can easily be!. Though this is a good breakfast Casserole that I ever made many moons ago a baking... Amount of sausage, cheese and Tater tots easily be adjusted of my favorites in one pan favorites. Sausage breakfast Casserole for breakfast, my husband loves it for breakfast, my husband it! Trying her recipe, I knew that I had to recreate my own many moons ago comes tasty! To this one for another friend ’ s baby shower ( with cooking.! The first breakfast Casserole with Tater tots in an even layer in a 9 x baking. Make and so delicious grated cheese into the water bisquick breakfast Casserole is good! You live could eat on it throughout the week good idea any night of the day and peppers easily... The slow cooker for an even layer in a 9 x 13 baking dish recipe is easy to and! To use up leftover ham and Tater tots, this year I am actually even making it up cutting...