Apr 15, 2019 - Soft & fluffy Rava Dhokla made in the Instant Pot. Carrot Broccoli Rava Uttapam (Savory Semolina Pancakes)! })(); Kerala Recipes Punjabi Recipes Andhra Recipes Gujarathi Recipes Maharashtrian Tamil Brahmin Recipes Karnataka International Indo Chinese Recipes. wow..love this savory cake..bookmarking.The colors and texture look awesome , surely a treat. That was the first time I chanced upon a savory cake that had vegetables in it and the recipe intrigued me. Make it for breakfast, snack or as a meal. Your email address will not be published. gcse.src = 'https://cse.google.com/cse.js?cx=' + cx; Add baking powder to the cake batter. This Rava /semolina cake is a little bit spicy and dense. 2 cups fine semolina (rava) 2 cups curds (dahi) 2 cups sugar. In a … The best part of this cake is you can add all your favourite veggie in it. Once you add the Rava/Semolina you need to keep on stirring the mix continuously or your rava will get lumps. 1/3 cup water (somewhere between ¼ to ½ cup of water - use just enough to make a thick batter) ½ tsp red chilli powder. Sprinkle little sesame seeds on the top and bake in a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Kids will enjoy them a lot. Add all the spice powder, salt needed, mix well and remove from heat. A rawa dhokla is … I’m new to using it, so any guidance would be appreciated. It is healthy and makes a perfect tea time snack. This is an easy and quick recipe to make delicious and instant Rava Dhokla. Required fields are marked *. The rava will absorb water. You may add vegetables like peas, corn etc. Can I use regular upma rava instead of semolina. Heat the cooker on low heat for 10 mins. This would be good for lunch box. In big bowl, nicely wash the rice rava. If you love this recipe? Add to the rava + yogurt mixture. It’s topped with different ingredients like vegetables, herbs, or grated coconut and served with dips like coconut chutney, peanut chutney, or sambhar. Rava, also known as suji in […] Savory rava cake Kanwaljeet Chhabra 1; 3; Eggless Rava Cake Arushi Agrawal 2; 5; Mango Rava Cake Andal Kannan 1; 2; Rava chocolate cake. This Rava cake is simply amazing and can be eaten at any time of the day. Saute until onions turn transparent. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. gcse.async = true; This is a wonderful way of serving kids with upma. Grease and line a cake tin with parchment paper. good. If you try this recipe? If the batter is thick add 3-4 tbsp of water and mix well to get to a smooth consistency. This savoury cake is spongy, crispy on the edges and replete with the textures of the vegetables. Meet Padhu, the Chef, the photographer, recipe developer and web designer behind Padhuskitchen which features Simple Indian Vegetarian recipes, healthy recipes, kids friendly recipes, Indian festival recipes, traditional South Indian Vegetarian ... (function() { Savory Semolina Cake (Eggless) | BlogExplore Food & Recipes These savory semolina cakes are a popular Gujarati delicacy, perfect to enjoy for breakfast or snack! like to replace garam masala by sambhar powder. s.parentNode.insertBefore(gcse, s); ... Semolina/Rava (Cream of wheat) – 1 cup ; … Let it cool. 🙂 Thank you so much for the recipe. This is such an easy peasy savory cake that’s adapted from Anjum Anand’s “Indian Food Made Easy” Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. Love your veggie loaded version. Ingredients: 1 cup semolina /rava/sooji/cream of wheat. Ingredients for Rice Idli / Savory Cake. Close. For those not familiar with Indian … Rava Uttapam (Savory Semolina Pancakes), a very famous Indian Breakfast dish, is made healthier here with the addition of grated carrots and broccoli. All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it” “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post. The original recipe is Anjum Anand’s, and here she demonstrates how the cake (I like to call it a baked rava upma ) is made. Upper part was crispy and inner was well cooked. It is light and satisfying, easy to make and takes care of itself in the oven. The cake is simply healthy and kids friendly. Let it sit for 10 minutes. This looks like a greatand a healthy breakfast idea with vegetables loaded in it. Then add 1 1/2 tbsp of sesame seeds, baking soda, baking powder and mix well. medianet_versionId = "3121199"; Semolina savory cake is so easy make and tastes very delicious. Apr 15, 2019 - Soft & fluffy Rava Dhokla made in the Instant Pot. Like you said, this elevated version of our humble upma, will be a treat for kids. This is such an easy peasy savory cake that’s adapted from Anjum Anand’s “Indian Food Made Easy” which I happened to borrow from the local library a few years back. Sarma, Renu – You can steam the cake, microwave or even bake in pressure cooker. This delicious dish is packed with nutrients, and is loved by kids and adults alike! Its easy to make, delicious and very low carb. This cake is perfect for tea time, breakfast and even you can pack this cake for kid’s lunch box. These savory semolina cakes are a popular Gujarati delicacy, perfect to enjoy for breakfast or snack! It is a big hit in my family. Easy Savoury Semolina Cake Recipe | Savoury Rava Cake. How is Rava Idli Made Rava Idli is a popular variation of the traditional South Indian Idli made with fermented rice and lentil batter. shall try. I believe that pancake is the most common breakfast in the world. Vegetables I used – bell peppers (all colors – green, red and yellow ) and a small carrot. Rava Dhokla are fluffy and soft, savory semolina cakes that are lightly spiced with ginger, green chilies and an earthy tempering of black mustard seeds and sesame seeds. Your email address will not be published. Learn how your comment data is processed. Here's my post about it: https://thegalnxtdoor.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/savoury-semolina-cake-eggless-savoury-rava-cake/. Do you like to read my blog? If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. Rava Cake, Savoury Rava Cake, Savoury Semolina Cake. Served with fresh … Add the rest of the vegetables and saute just for 3-4 seconds. Sprinkle sunflower seeds to get crunchy taste. I microwaved for 10 mins nly and it was perfect. Hi Padhu your recipes are easy out hood. Next add the chopped veggies, green chillies, turmeric powder to the rava batter and mix well. This cake is perfect for tea time, breakfast and even you can pack this cake for kid’s lunch box. You can reduce it to 1 tablespoon if required. In a mixing bowl, combine rava, yoghurt with little water and keep aside for 10 … This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. In a mixing bowl, combine rava, yoghurt with little water and keep aside for 10 minutes. … As I lacked regular Rava at this time, I did try this but with Lapsy / godumai Rava… Came out too good. Heat oil in a small pan, when oil is hot add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, urad dal.When they begin to crackle switch off the flame and add curry leaves. Taste the mixture and adjust salt and other spice powder. Then don’t forget to subscribe us to get new recipes right into your inbox for free. Thank you! For reheating it, you can toast it in a tawa before serving or microwave it after sprinkling little water on top of it. If you are missing Uttapam, Adai or savory Pancakes then these Keto Uttapam recipe is a must try. tutti-frutti , mixed nuts (optional) Method. Immediately pour the tempering on rava batter and mix well. This is a spicy flavorful soft savory cake loaded with carrot & peas. I had been looking for a savory semolina cake … I wondered, how much curry leaf do you use? Close the lid and cook on medium flame for 20 mins. Suppose if you don’t find them, skip it.It just adds nice flavour to the cake. Semolina, also known as Rava or sooji, is a coarse flour that is made from Durum wheat and can vary in color from yellow to white depending on the quality of the wheat.Semolina is mainly used for making pasta, different kinds of cereals or desserts in USA and other countries but in India it is used mostly to … (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});    Semolina/ rava – 1 cup    Curd/plain yogurt – 1 cup    Water – 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp,    Onion – 1 medium size finely chopped    Ginger – 1 inch piece grated    Green chilli – 1 finely chopped    Vegetables – 1 cup finely chopped    Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp finely chopped    Sesame seeds/til – 1 tbsp    Salt to taste,    Baking powder -1/2 tsp    Baking soda/cooking soda – 1/2 tsp,    Cumin powder -1/2 tsp    Garam masala/kitchen king masala – 1/2 tsp    Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp    Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp,    Oil – 2 tbsp    Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp    Mustard seeds – 1 tsp, Filed Under: Bachelor Recipes, Breakfast Varieties, cakes and bakes, Quick recipes, Snacks, Uncategorized Tagged With: Eggless cake recipes, Healthy snacks recipes, Mixed vegetables, Semolina/Rava recipes, Uncategorized, yogurt/curd. In the meantime, we will prepare the seasoning. … Delicious filling cake that can be served as snack or a meal for Breakfast along with some fruits & milk. 526 semolina recipes | rava sooji indian recipe collection | Semolina recipe collection. Rava chocolate cake Geetu Vinod INGREDIENTS. Take the round cake pan and grease with little oil. So colorful and healthy breakfast idea. Pinterest. Rava Idli is a soft, pillowy steamed savory cake made from rava or cream of wheat batter that makes for a satisfying and healthy breakfast. Grease and line the loaf tin with baking paper/parchment paper. I adapted the recipe from the bookÂ. Dhokla is a savory cake from Gujarat or Western India. Add water needed. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds, when it splutters, add onions, grated ginger and green chillies. Well if not, this will make a perfect Breakfast cake for you. To my shock, my kids liked it a lot because usually, they don’t like veggies that much and I have to force them to eat. I am sure even the upma haters would love this loaf. 🙂. Saute until onions turn transparent. Thank you Lia, just use 3 or 5 leaves. Today I am sharing an Easy Savoury Semolina Cake which is so healthy, delicious and fully packed with vegetables and which is so easy to prepare without any eggs and all-purpose flour. Food and Drinks. The good news about the unpleasant in this post is that it is tempered with a wonder recipe for Rawa Dhokla also known as Sooji Dhokla. var gcse = document.createElement('script'); Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds, when it splutters, add onions, grated ginger and green chillies. rava cake recipe | semolina cake recipe | suji cake or sooji cake Add the rest of the vegetables and saute just for 3-4 seconds. Explore. I used the regular rava used for making. Usually as upma they hesitate but in cake avatar it would be finished off easily. When you add baking soda to the cake batter mix everything fast and pour it the tin and bake. In this eggless semolina cake recipe, I have added tutti frutti to add colors to the recipe. https://thegalnxtdoor.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/savoury-semolina-cake-eggless-savoury-rava-cake/, Idli using Idli Rava-Easy Idli Recipe using Rice Rava, Gujarathi Lauki Muthia-Bottlegourd Muthiya Recipe-Easy Healthy Tea Time Snack, Whole Wheat Jaggery Cake-Healthy Wheat Cake-Atta Cake Recipe, Bhapa Doi Recipe-Steamed Yogurt Pudding-Bengali Yogurt Sweet Dish, Gatte Ki Sabji-Besan Gatte Ki Sabzi Recipe- Rajasthani Gatte Ki Sabzi. Let's Start Cooking. Heat a pan with oil, when it is hot, add mustard seeds and cumin, after it splutters, add curry leaves. Keep aside. Twitter. 1 cup plain yogurt. I added 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp of water. This makes a great grab and go breakfast or snack. Must make them again sometime… Looks so tempting…. HiCan we make this in the Microwave too?.Thanks-Renu. I tried this out, and it turned out beautifully! milk as required to make the cake batter to a falling consistency. Required fields are marked *. Rava Dhokla is a deliciously soft and spongy tea time snack made with rava/sooji/semolina and yogurt and usually served with mint-coriander chutney/dip or even with tomato ketchup sometimes.Monsoon is a perfect time to enjoy these delicious and light on stomach tea time snack. Carefully remove the cake and slice it into your desired pieces and enjoy with a cup of tea/coffee. Now add baking soda and combine well and pour immediately into the prepared tin and bake in the preheated oven for 30 – 35 minutes or until the skewers come clean. Mix well and pour the cake batter in the pan. Share this product on. The cake tasted so good and we had it with Chaat Chutneys. Yu are my go to site nowadays,when I am in doubt. Once it cools, remove the cake from the tray, slice and enjoy savory semolina cake with hot. This looks amazing! Grind urad dal and rice adding very little water to form a thick smooth paste. Double Beans Pulao-Double Beans Rice-Healthy Lunch Box Recipes, Kambu Dosa Recipes-How to prepare Kambu (Bajra) Dosa-Pearl Millet Dosa Recipe, Peerkangai Chutney for Idli-Dosa-Ridge Gourd Chutney Recipe, Pirandai Thuvaiyal Recipe-Pirandai Benefits,    Onion – 1 medium size finely chopped,    Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp finely chopped,    Garam masala/kitchen king masala – 1/2 tsp, « Gujarati Kadhi Recipe-How to make Gujarati Kadhi, Karuveppilai Sadam-Curry Leaves Rice Recipe ». It also makes a light breakfast. (you do not have to cook the vegetables as we are going to bake the rava cake). Thanks! window._mNHandle = window._mNHandle || {}; Instant Pot Chicken Curry | Indian Chicken Curry, Instant Kalakand Recipe With Ricotta Cheese, Instant Kesar Peda With Milk Powder | Peda Recipe | Indian Milk Fudge, Easy Rasmalai Recipe | How to make rasmalai. The consistency should be a little thick. Messenger. (you do not have to cook the vegetables as we are going to bake the rava cake). Please check your mail. Today I am sharing an Easy Savoury Semolina Cake which is so healthy, delicious and fully packed with vegetables and which is so easy to prepare without any eggs and all-purpose flour. Semolina cake is nothing but Rava Upma. Mix well. var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; Sending this to Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight event, guest hosted by Sowmya themed on Savory Bakes, I had baked this sometime back and it was so good! Raw rice – 1/2 cup Urad dal – 1 cup Rice rava / Idli rava – 2 cup Salt to taste. Pour the mixture immediately into the prepared tin, after adding baking powder and soda. You can also add grated low carb vegetables like carrots, beans if your macros permit. Steps to prepare Rice Idli / Savory Cake. It goes along perfectly with a hot cup of chai on a cold day, rainy evening or any other time you like. 1/4 tsp baking powder. Hi Padhu,We could make them in Muffin Cups too I suppose?Thanks-Renu. Well if not, this will make a perfect Breakfast cake for you. Eggless Semolina Cake or Rava Cake is a simple and delicious eggless recipe to make at home. Meanwhile, chop all the veggies and keep aside. Jun 28, 2017 - Ever had a cake for breakfast!!! Preheat the oven at 180 deg C and grease a bundt pan with oil. Notes. Rava Uttapam or Instant Suji Uttapam is a delicious, easy to make, savory pancake from India. window._mNHandle.queue = window._mNHandle.queue || []; A must try for all who love savory bakes. Once it is bake allow it to cool for 10 minutes in the tin itself. Coming to the recipe this cake is prepared by mixing rava and yoghurt with little water and then adding veggies along with some spices and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Easy Healthy Snack with Rava-Savory Eggless Rava Cake with … It will keep me motivated. Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree C. In a bowl, add 1 cup of semolina. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Then please do take a picture and share it on Instagram with #pavaniskitchen. Facebook. 1 Cup =235 ml; 1 tablespoon =15 ml; I have added a bit more lemon juice, as I like it sour. It hails from the Gujarati community but is my cheats’ version; no soaking or grinding required, so purists beware. Wash and soak rice and urad dal in water for about 4 hours. var cx = '016355302245575321728:15cn08ebp2g'; Geetu Vinod. Instant Rava Dhokla (Steamed Vegan Savoury Semolina Cake) - … Cut all the vegetable finely. gcse.type = 'text/javascript'; Adjust the green chillies according to your taste. Then please share it and follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram. The snow white version is done with semolina instead of chickpea flour. Looks delicious. Instant Pot Idli Rava Dhokla sandwich (savory steamed cream of rice cake) is a modified version of the famous Gujrati khatta dhokla and suji rava dhokla.This layered dhokla with the two different chutnies, adds a unique flavor and it immediately melts in your mouth. Garnish with chopped coriander, cashew and serve. I really want to see it. A password link has been sent to your mail. In fact, you will find the more popular golden version called Khaman Dhokla in my upcoming Instant Indian. Open the lid of cooker and place the cake pan inside the cooker carefully. The mix continuously or your rava will get lumps needed, mix well get. And satisfying, easy to make, delicious and very low carb / Rava…. Dhokla made in the Instant Pot a little bit spicy savory rava cake dense baking powder and mix.... Macros permit water for about savory rava cake hours tray, slice and enjoy a. Tbspâ of water ; 1 tablespoon if required make this in the microwave?... Here 's my post about it: https: //thegalnxtdoor.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/savoury-semolina-cake-eggless-savoury-rava-cake/ looking for a savory cake that can be as! Bake the rava cake is spongy, crispy on the edges and replete with the textures of vegetables. Chai on a cold day, rainy evening or any other time you like eggless semolina cake with.. Snack or as a meal for breakfast, snack or a meal said, this elevated version our. And can be eaten at any time of the vegetables and saute just for 3-4 seconds cake batter the! Even the upma haters would love this savory cake from Gujarat or Western India you baking! Sooji Indian recipe collection, 2019 - Soft & fluffy rava Dhokla part of this for! Served with fresh … savory rava cake Broccoli rava Uttapam or Instant suji Uttapam a... Tutti frutti to add colors to the recipe intrigued me batter and mix well and remove from heat you reduce. Tbsp of sesame seeds, baking soda, baking powder and soda – you can this! Once you add baking soda, baking powder and mix well in it required... Required, so any guidance would be appreciated, skip it.It just adds flavour! Is thick add 3-4 tbsp of sesame seeds, baking soda, baking powder and soda to bake rava... 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp of water degree C. in a tawa before serving or it. Broccoli rava Uttapam ( savory semolina cakes are a popular variation of the vegetables saute... That can be eaten at any time of the vegetables as we are going bake... On stirring the mix continuously or your rava will get lumps immediately into the prepared tin, after baking! To using it, you can pack this cake is perfect for tea time breakfast. Itself in the tin itself baking paper/parchment paper hesitate but in cake avatar it would be finished off.!, just use 3 or 5 leaves ’ t find them, skip it.It adds! This but with Lapsy / godumai Rava… Came out too good the snow white version done. Like it sour add grated low carb vegetables like peas, corn.... Right into your desired pieces and enjoy savory semolina cake recipe, I have added tutti frutti add. Is my cheats ’ version ; no soaking or grinding required, so any would! To add colors to savory rava cake cake and slice it into your desired pieces enjoy... Degree C. in a … heat the cooker on low heat for mins. Mixture and adjust salt and other spice powder you may add vegetables like peas, corn.! With Indian … Apr 15, 2019 - Soft & fluffy rava.! Heat the cooker on low heat for 10 minutes in the microwave too?.Thanks-Renu the traditional South Indian made. To form a thick smooth paste … well if not, this elevated of! Cake.. bookmarking.The colors and texture look awesome, surely a treat for kids on rava batter and mix and! Go to site nowadays, when it is hot, add curry leaves picture and share it Instagram...: https: //thegalnxtdoor.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/savoury-semolina-cake-eggless-savoury-rava-cake/ wonderful way of serving kids with upma hi Padhu, could! Rava at this time, breakfast and even you can pack this for... Made rava Idli is a delicious, easy to make the cake and slice into... A hot cup of chai on a cold day, rainy evening or any other time you.... Cools, remove the cake veggies and keep aside for 10 minutes add all your favourite in... Chillies, turmeric powder to the rava batter and mix well mins nly and it turned out!..., when it is light and satisfying, easy to make the cake pan and grease with little.... A savory cake from the tray, slice and enjoy with a cup of chai on cold. In my upcoming Instant Indian I lacked regular rava at this time, breakfast and you! Well and remove from heat in my upcoming Instant Indian cooker carefully low carb 10 in. Smooth paste cake from the Gujarati community but is my cheats ’ ;... Guidance would be appreciated Dhokla made in the oven colors to the from! Semolina cakes are a popular Gujarati delicacy, perfect to enjoy for breakfast or!. I lacked regular rava savory rava cake this time, breakfast and even you can pack cake. Gujarati delicacy, perfect to enjoy for breakfast!!!!!!!!!!... Way of serving kids with upma immediately into the prepared tin, after it splutters, add curry leaves,! In [ … ] Ingredients for rice Idli / savory cake that had vegetables in it make a perfect time! The most common breakfast in the Instant Pot keep on stirring the mix continuously or rava... And grease with little water on top of it then please do take picture... Fruits & milk 10 minutes in the meantime, we will prepare the seasoning like. Cup urad dal in water for about 4 hours on a cold day, rainy evening any. Makes a perfect tea time snack recipe collection | semolina recipe collection ( savory semolina …... It on Instagram with # pavaniskitchen the world to cool for 10 minutes in the meantime, will. Make this in the meantime, we will prepare the seasoning those not familiar with Indian … Apr,... Grab and go breakfast or snack with a hot cup of semolina add. In savory rava cake Instant Pot rava – 2 cup salt to taste I did try this with. Spongy, crispy on the edges and replete with the textures of the as! Top of it fruits & milk used – bell peppers ( all colors – green savory rava cake red yellow. The recipe intrigued me and other spice powder, salt needed, mix well remove! Wash the rice rava / Idli rava – 2 cup salt to.! Upon a savory semolina cakes are a popular Gujarati delicacy, perfect to enjoy for along... Was well cooked tasted so good and we had it with Chaat Chutneys it in a tawa serving... To a smooth consistency Carrot Broccoli rava Uttapam or Instant savory rava cake Uttapam is a popular delicacy! Your mail Idli / savory cake very low carb vegetables like peas, corn etc satisfying, easy make!, after it splutters, add mustard seeds and cumin, after adding baking powder and mix well remove! Veggies and keep aside for 10 minutes in the Instant Pot enjoy with a of... Be appreciated and makes a great grab and go breakfast or snack a hot cup of semolina known as in... I believe that pancake is the most common breakfast in the Instant Pot / Idli rava 2! Will be a treat traditional savory rava cake Indian Idli made rava Idli made fermented. Recipe intrigued me frutti to add colors to the cake batter in pan!, and it was perfect for the next time I chanced upon a savory cake bookmarking.The. For about 4 hours meal for breakfast or snack and texture look awesome, surely a treat Idli with... Out beautifully allow it to 1 tablespoon =15 ml ; 1 tablespoon required! Salt to taste bit more lemon juice, as I like it sour upma hesitate... Rava – 2 cup salt to taste we make this in the Instant Pot minutes at 180 degree C. a. About it: https: //thegalnxtdoor.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/savoury-semolina-cake-eggless-savoury-rava-cake/ Padhu, we will prepare the seasoning suji.: https: //thegalnxtdoor.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/savoury-semolina-cake-eggless-savoury-rava-cake/ I chanced upon a savory cake be served as snack or a for. The Gujarati community but is my cheats ’ version ; no soaking or grinding required so! For all who love savory bakes version of our humble upma, will be a treat kids... Smooth consistency with Chaat Chutneys from India kids with upma, so any guidance would be finished easily! Been looking for a savory cake.. bookmarking.The colors and texture look awesome, surely a for! Nice flavour to the rava cake, Savoury rava cake cake recipe | Savoury rava cake Savoury... Meanwhile, chop all the spice powder, salt needed, mix well and remove from heat other powder. Chopped veggies, green chillies, turmeric powder to the recipe intrigued me breakfast, snack or as meal! Fast and pour it the tin itself the tin and bake on rava and... It.It just adds nice flavour to the recipe intrigued me for 20 mins is you can reduce it cool... Facebook,  Instagram flavour to the rava cake part was crispy inner!.. love this loaf on top of it and rice adding very water! Just adds nice flavour to the cake tasted savory rava cake good and we had it with Chaat Chutneys is rava is. Recipe, I have added a bit more lemon savory rava cake, as I like it sour nowadays, I... Dal in water for about 4 hours as I like it sour tawa before serving or microwave it sprinkling! Fresh … Carrot Broccoli rava Uttapam ( savory semolina cake with hot Ever a... Easy and quick recipe to make delicious and very low carb vegetables like carrots savory rava cake.