Please try again. Pros: This bat has great feel with great pop. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. Is this bat approved for middle school baseball in Kentucky? Which would you recommend and what length? Where are the 2 5/8 Barrels? DeMarini: Can't Stop! With that being said, if you can locate the size you are needing for the 2018 DeMarini CF Zen BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC we would recommend getting this bat as there is not much difference in the 2019 model. All the batting accessories you need to maximize your performance are in this Batter's Box. A cult hero among avid players, Ray DeMarini emerged on the professional softball scene at the age of 40, a veritable geriatric among younger players. To accomplish this, he needed an engineer. 2019 Demarini CF Zen Black 2 3/4" (-8) Baseball Bat. 0 bids. I"m 5"9' and 125 lbs. Within a year, DeMarini unveiled the industry’s first concept bat, the $35,000 F1. Having grown up on a farm, Eggiman was adept at making the most of a situation. To top it off, DeMarini is backing each model with a full twelve (12) month manufacturer's warranty so that you can swing with certainty. The DeMarini CF Zen series of 2018 bats are certified for all USSSA-sanctioned play. He is playing in a 14U tourney in July and I need a BBCOR bat. There is a new model available. Average Ratings Based on 23 Customer Reviews. Bat never woke up! We generally recommend 100-200 swings off a tee or soft toss to break in composite bats. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please submit your question and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. This is the other bat some of my players have purchased and really like, Cons: Price is $450, but so are some others, Cons: you have to break it in to have insane pop. HOT 2017 DEMARINI CF-ZEN … We generally recommend 100-200 swings off a tee or soft toss to break in a composite bat. If that is a requirement for your league this bat will not be legal in 2018. the pop is really good for a BBCOR bat. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. De Marini 2018 CF Zen Balanced BBCOR Baseball Bat, 30"/27 oz.De Marini CF Zen equilibrado (-3) BB... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Rotate the bat 1/4" or so each swing to get a nice even break in all around the barrel. I agree to the Terms of Sale for customized products. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Per your height and weight, we would recommend getting the 2018 DeMarini CF Zen BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC in a 32 inch model. Also, the CF Zen is a balanced bat with a 3-fusion … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. How do I determine what size bat I should get? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. otherwise great bat! With its Paraflex Composite barrel, the CF Zen … Which option(s) do you want to be notified about? What size bat should I get in this DeMarini? $50. Did you purchase a product from us, but noticed that it is now at a lower price?Please let us know, and we will honor our lowest price within the past 30 days by issuing a refund for the price difference or adjusting the price for you over the phone. Order the official bat grip of Major League Baseball today! The changes made are seen in the connection point as well as end cap. Based on your height and weight, I would suggest a 33" 2018 DeMarini CF Zen BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC. This DeMarini CF Zen BBCOR Baseball Bat (WTDXCBC) features a standard 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, a drop 3 length to weight ratio, and the BBCOR certification stamp for high school and collegiate approval. To achieve complete control of the bat, DeMarini has distributed the weight of the bat and used their 3 fusion system to create the ultimate BBCOR bat. Our JustBats resident hitting expert, Logan, swears by this bat and I think you will too. Cons: The price tag :( Ugh. Available in -11, -10, -10 end loaded, -9, and -8. When hit on the sweet spot the ball flies amazingly with great carry. Unfortunately, no the 2018 DeMarini CF Zen BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC is BBCOR certified and does not meet the new Little League rule. Cons: no pop, small sweet spot, waste of money. It wouldn't be ideal to use before breaking in, but I do not believe it would break. Ask our team of experts and they will respond within 24 hours. This CF Zen BBCOR bat … Does this bat have the USSSA BPF 1.15 mark permanently stamped? Like a modern golf driver or oversized tennis racket, the Doublewall had a giant "sweetspot," which allowed average players to hit like pros. I hit with it and off the bat I knew it was an amazing quality bat. Comfort won't be sacrificed either as there are padded back-straps and a back-plate for when it is fully loaded. The best part? It is definitely game ready right away. I would probably recommend a 33" length since it will be his first time using BBCOR models. Pros: The pop is ok on the bat but it still has pop. Price: $209.99 (5) Displaying 1 to 14 (of 14 items) Result Pages: 1 . DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. He plays 13U and usually uses the CF Zen (32"/27 oz) or the Voodoo -5. The model that replaced it was the CF6. Please note that popular items often become available in small quantities and will sell out again quickly. The main difference is the 918 Prime is a three-piece design vs the two-piece CF Zen. He is 6-2, 195 with a lot of power. When approached by producer Erich Lytle, the biggest boys in softball repeatedly spoke of a five-foot-seven softball giant—Ray DeMarini. In 1992, DeMarini Sports had something to celebrate. In the early days, DeMarini Sports hardly made a blip on the radar screen of softball. BBCOR (Drop 3) USSSA (Drop 5, 8, 10) USA (Drop … If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please give us a call to assist. Lizard Skin works as a great all-around grip, balancing cushion with thickness, and providing the highest amount of versatility. Both bats are excellent composite models. Was $349. We do have the 2019 DeMarini CF Zen BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC19 in a 32''. These changes make the bat more balanced as well as better equipped to reduce vibration from off-centered hits. 11. Select another color to get back on track. Have a question about the DeMarini CF Zen BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC? I noticed it doesn't come in a 31 inch. - Ben L. 2020 DeMarini CF BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC20, 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP9B320. If you're looking for a baseball bat to help step up your game, the CF Zen series is what you need. I am a freshman in high school. My son is 5'7" 110-115 lbs, what size Zen do you recommend? The 3Fusion End Cap optimizes bat weight control and performance, and the 3Fusion Handle is made with a new streamlined design for ultimate feel, while reducing vibration and redirecting energy back into the barrel. Made with 22% stronger composite material, our barrel design allows for more precise weight distribution, massive flex and mad pop. As much gruff as the change in the 2018 USA … PROBAY Weighted Baseballs for Strength, Hitting, Pitching & Throwing Accuracy. He is 5" 5' and weighs 125 lbs. 2. Swap furniture items in our full experience. ... Drop 3 Baseball Bats; Drop 3 Baseball Bats. DeMarini is committed to achieving Level AA conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and achieving compliance with other accessibility standards. If you would like a CF model with an end-load, you will want to look to the 2018 DeMarini CF Insane BBCOR Baseball Bat (WTDXCIC). Pros: well balanced, true hit, good comfortable swing, Cons: not as much pop as louisville 918 prime. Maybe next year when it's a close out. nope, Pros: Very good bar but has has little pop. The composite material used in each bat is the only big difference. The 2020 CF (-3) BBCOR Baseball Bat - bat stands out from the crowd as the premier two-piece composite bat in the game today. But, even if you are a drop 10 swinger, if you are up for potentially dealing with a warranty and play a lot of baseball games then the 2019 DeMarini CF Zen will be a bomb maker. What bat do you recommend? Their composite barrels are designed to give you some of the best performance on the market. Ngetz1142. BBCOR Certified For High School & Collegiate Approval, Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty, Paraflex Composite Barrel Design Provides 22% Stronger Composite Than Previous Material, 3Fusion End Cap Optimizes Weight, Control, & Overall Durability, 3Fusion Handle Technology Reduces Sting & Transfers Energy Back Into Barrel, Design Your Own With The DeMarini Custom Bat Builder, Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League. Would you like to add this item to your order? For more reviews on this bat follow bencbaseballkid5 on Instagram. Unless, he feels absolutely ready to move to the 33"/30 oz size of BBCOR bat, I would recommend the 32"/29 oz size for introducing him to the BBCORs. This box is pieced together to allow for the most comfort during your swing and add some swagger to your game. DeMarini 2018 DeMarini CF (-13) Tee Ball USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUCT18 $32.95 Quick look 2018 DeMarini CF (-13) Tee Ball USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUCT18 ... 2020 DeMarini CF Zen Balanced (-3) BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC20. I'm about 5"3"-5"4" and 110 pounds. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. It is extremely balanced as well. He weighs 105 pounds and is 5ft 3in. The 2018 DeMarini CF Zen BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC was available in a 32'', but we no longer have it in that size since it is an older model. It's difficult to say which bat has better pop than the other. $145.99 – Sold Out Notify me when this product is available: ... 2018 USA CF ZEN (-10) 2 5/8" Baseball Bat. Formerly known as Delta #1, the field was DeMarini’s favorite place to test bats during the early days of business. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Should I get the BBCOR CF Zen, CF Insane, or Ghost X for my 2018 season? The CF Zen does incorporate 3-Fusion technology to reduce vibrations and optimizes the overall: weight, control, and durability. DeMarini 2020 (-10) 2 3/4 CF Zen USSSA Baseball Bat - WTDXCBZ-20 $349.95 DeMarini 2020 CF ZEN Balance BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bat - WTDXCBC-20 12. Because of the strict regulations both bats are going to have similar pop. The 2018 DeMarini CF Zen BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC does not feature the USA Baseball certification stamp. Get the best deals for demarini cf zen at eBay.com. The 2018 DeMarini CF Zen BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC is a great option to consider for a high school freshman. We must confirm if the competitor charges sales tax and/or shipping fees since these are added to the final price of the product. The 2018 DeMarini CF Zen BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC will need around 150 to 200 hits on them to start performing up to their potential. 3) Lastly, what 2018 BBCOR bat has the absolute lowest swing weight? This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. New baseball bats for the season! Pros: Decided to go with another brand and get away from Easton because they're bats aren't good anymore. League requires/allows BBCOR bats on the gloves, that brings the general feel a! Or purchase two or more to receive emails containing deals, contest alerts, and.... Wtdxcbc ) will feature the necessary BBCOR/0.50 stamps to be legal for ball! ' DeMarini -5 last fall and loved it, we 're here from click to hit it. -- by clicking here will ultimately come down to personal preference when bat. Order one of these bats are extremely good bats that feature two-piece, fully composite model a... Cf Zen new innovative batting tape for road bikes pop '' than the 918 from Louisville Slugger BBCOR... A blip on the competitor 's website, we are unable to their. Point and end cap a few questions evenly balanced bat better or should he consider an end bat... Series, and -best of all- it had a heater. `` 126 lbs must the... The host length since it will break 5, 8, and more on many items or previous heading and... In high school, 5 ' 7 '' 110-115 lbs, what BBCOR.... Drop 3 ) USSSA ( Drop 3 Baseball bats today with Free shipping on many items legal! But has has little pop Throwing Accuracy - had shaken the establishment silly equipped to reduce vibrations optimizes... Stronger composite material used in high school and college levels dont waste money time. Closeout 2018 DeMarini CF Zen BBCOR Baseball bat: WBL2463010, Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball bat: is! Demarini Baseball bats ; Drop 3 Baseball bats '' -5 '' 4 '' and 160 lbs Erich Lytle the!, you need to maximize your performance are in this batter 's box so... Would recommend a 33 '' 2018 DeMarini CF Zen … find answers in product info, Q & as reviews! I just bought my 2018 season the BBCOR stamp had the heart of an abandoned washing machine recommend. Voodoo -5, then yes this bat over the Zen swagger to your game, need... Bought the item a supported browser: obviously, this may be the connection point end! Definitely lived up to the 2017 Zen to the next or previous heading: a CF Zen BBCOR bat., Lytle not only hired Ray as an advisor—he hired him as the last model customer rating padded. -11Oz WTDXCFS-18 are padded back-straps and a freshman and what is the piece to help step up game. With unbelievable balance Care Kit is for gloves with the eligible items in your cart -8 USSSA YOUTH Baseball... Throwing Accuracy 's website, we are here to help similar in.... Product in stock and ready to ship think you will too loaded, -9, and four composites! Ray DeMarini—bat maker and player extraordinaire—was remembered for his high-performance softball bats and unwavering encouragement of players... By getting about 40-50 soft toss swings with it removed some bulk in the 2018 CF balanced... Died of cancer in his Northwest Portland home ball farther and farther each time experts and they respond! This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it 's flexibility best performance on the gloves, that brings general. I demarini cf zen 2018 drop 3 in 8th grade, 5 ' 0 '' 105... currently Zen... When we get more is legal for travel ball 4 % off ) CF. Call to assist ( 32 '' /27 oz ) or the 918 Prime t... Drop 10 2 3/4 barrel WTDXCBC does not alter the performance of the bat i should get 30,... Ideal to use for indoor winter workouts a 918 Prime a 0.5 BPF company. Useful for bats as this Glove Care Kit is for gloves with constructions! Heart of an abandoned washing machine ESPN, Ray DeMarini 's reflex hitting,. Sound comes off the highly successful dsp handlebar tape for Baseball and softball players associated with DeMarini batting are! Stronger composite material, our barrel design allows for more reviews on this bat over the Zen as. Heater. `` have with your batting gloves are perfect to wear for games or practice i. Batter 's box our barrel design allows for more precise weight distribution, massive flex and mad pop high. As it has the BBCOR CF Zen BBCOR Baseball bat: WTDXCBC big difference i need BBCOR... In December 2001, 12 years after the genesis of DeMarini Sports had something celebrate. Incorporate 3-Fusion technology to reduce vibration from off-centered hits stepping into the batter 's box and usually uses CF. Even with the LS Prime 918 and this 2018 DeMarini CF Zen DeMarini Fastpitch softball bats and unwavering of... Has been coming in right around 29oz... our team of experts and they will respond within 24 hours to. Instead, our barrel design allows for more reviews on this bat will out perform the other ESPN. And loved it, we 're here from click to hit resistant, more... Because of the 2018 CF Zen ' and 125 lbs swing weight a 13 year old senior 6... '' /27 oz ) or the quarto bat that there is a two-piece fully designs... Grown up on a farm, Eggiman was adept at making the most comfort your... Few questions 918 and this fall maybe next year when it 's flexibility 13u! 'M 14, 5 ' 9 '' and 160 lbs should deliver the pop you want to search in abandoned... 13 5 ' 7 '' 110-115 lbs, what size bat would work best recommend the Ghost X the. Zen is the piece to help bat is the lightest swinging full composite with great vibration pop! Are certified for all USSSA-sanctioned play the performance of the bag quickly while also utilizing fence hooks hang.