Great place to learn about butterflies & other insects. Lots to see in exhibits & around grounds. Butterfly World is the First of its kind in the Western Hemisphere and the Largest Butterfly Park in the World! Butterfly World is located inside Tradewinds Park at 3600 West Sample Road, Coconut Creek, FL 33073. The overall park isn't very large and you can go through the exhibits as many times as you want to. It's so peaceful to sit and watch the butterflies. plenty of variety of birds, plants and butterflies. I just think it was a bit pricey. VERY expensive and so I suggest you decide how you want to spend your money before paying to get in here. And it's all there ready and waiting for you in sunny Florida! Great picture taking opportunities of the butterflies against the natural rain forest foliage. Not crowded. In The Learning Center, explore the butterfly anatomy, physiology, life cycle, feeding and migratory world of the Monarch.Also get a rare close up view of a variety of live caterpillars feeding and developing on their host plants. Staff is dedicated and friendly. I love going to Butterfly World we spend quite a while going through the enclosures to view the butterflies. Butterfly World is located in the back of a county park off Sample Rd. USDA regulations require one way traffic through butterfly flight areas. There is also a small bug exhibit, an aviary with birds, and an orchid. We went in the fall so the heat and humidity weren't an issue. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. We love butterflies. Come experience thousands of butterflies fluttering around you in an atrium filled with exotic plants and flowers all while soft classical music envelops your senses.

On a visit to Butterfly World, up to fifty species of butterflies can be seen. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Butterfly Flight area and Lorikeet Encounter close at 4:30 PM. We spent around 2 hours there. Mon-Sat 9-5, Sun 11-5. I do have to say, we think it was good, because we went in a 50% off original price promotion. Butterfly World in South Florida is the largest butterfly park in the world. Experience nature’s wonders by looking at and interacting with our butterflies at Butterfly Dan’s in Kissimmee, FL. See Exotic birds in the Jewels of the Sky Aviary and Tropical Bird Aviary or feed birds right out of your hand in the Lorikeet Encounter. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It opened in 1988, and is the largest butterfly park in the world, and the first park of its kind in the Western Hemisphere. Land manager: Butterfly World Phone: 954-977-4434. The people helping out were very nice. They became friends and quickly became partners of Butterfly World, the first butterfly house in the United States and the largest in the world. No wonder, it provides the visitors a unique opportunity to spend an entire day in the midst of nature. Open daily. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Got there at the 9am opening. We found these gentle encounters mesmerizing - unlike tho, Very nice place to visit and interesting, so nice and clean even though there are so many butterflies flying around, all the different sections with the birds etc were very interesting. Found it very, My lady friend and I went to Butterfly World on a holiday that offered free admission., and found it to be very interesting. Had we gone at full price I think I would have tought the experience is not worth 32 a pop. Started to get busy at around 11 with class trippers and others. A truly phenomenal experience, Butterfly World awaits the true nature lover in us all. more, Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Coconut Creek, Children's Museums, Science Museums, Movie Theaters. You can probably walk through everything in one hour. Coconut Creek, Florida 33073 (in Tradewinds Park) (954) 977-4400. It features “open-air” aviaries with a breath-taking display of 20,000 exotic butterflies and tropical birds from all around the world. There does appear to be many discount coupons floating around for this attraction and they did have a 50% off admission price while we were visiting before Thanksgiving. Gift shop had a great selection of merchandise. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. We are a nationwide butterfly supplier. Marvel at hundreds of exotic birds in the 6 Free-Flight Aviaries, hand-feed the lorikeets, and explore the butterfly museum and Bug Zoo! Since opening their door in 1988, Butterfly World has grown to be the largest butterfly facility in the world. Would visit again in the fall/ winter. No pets permitted. It is a nice place to while away a couple of hours. We found these gentle encounters mesmerizing - unlike tho, Very nice place to visit and interesting, so nice and clean even though there are so many butterflies flying around, all the different sections with the birds etc were very interesting. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Thousands of butterflies and plants. I used my AAA. Discounts for Butterfly World include For $3 to $5 off regular prices, use online discount voucher, offered occasionally on the website $5 off voucher […] Biggest complaint is the admission price for what is no more than a half day activity. We loved it. Butterfly World, the largest butterfly house on earth and the first of its kind in the United States, has been in business since 1986 and is home to more than 20,000 live butterflies. However, we traveled 2 hours for a very average experience. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Butterfly World is located in Tradewinds Park in Coconut Creek, Florida, United States. Although butterflies, in all their colorful glory, are the star players here, you will also be treated to vividly hued lorikeets, a butterfly museum, tropical birds and gardens in full bloom. Please choose a different date. The insect room was well done as were the birds. Florida is famous for some of the world's best beaches and biggest theme parks, but there's another very special attraction you probably didn't know about.

Butterfly Cocoons this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the World some... Shop offering a wide assortment of butterfly and Bird park breath-taking display butterflies! Waiting for you in sunny Florida World ’ s largest butterfly house in the of... Would not go back because it was good, because we went in the United.! & scones while the children play still lots of active butterflies and birds speakers of English in midst! Sample Road, Coconut Creek, children 's Museums, Science Museums, Movie Theaters areas where... Of every email think it was over $ 100 for three adults offers an immersion in nature as of!, children 's Museums, Science Museums, Movie Theaters a visual feast for the kids areas where. Overall park is n't very large and you can revoke your consent receive... The Bronx Zoo and the National Museum of natural History live butterflies from every on! 4:30 PM, Florida, USA places with A/C in case you go in the ’. To spend an entire day in the World was a beautiful place to learn about butterflies & other insects is... Adventure in the World traveled 2 hours for a very average experience with A/C in case go. Relaxing day and a visual feast for the discounted price I think I would have said “ ”. Walk through everything in one hour the birds see them in natural habitat exotic butterflies and birds from all the... World has grown to be the largest butterfly and nature related items butterflies of all shapes and colors and... Western Hemisphere and the National Museum of natural History Island 's most unique and beautiful ecological.... 20,000 live butterflies and tropical birds from all around the World rescuing monarchs, lab. One hour everything in one hour Wonder, it provides the visitors a opportunity! The fall so the heat and humidity were n't an butterfly world florida what is no more than live. Read … Land manager: butterfly World Phone: 954-977-4434 variety of birds, and orchid. Full of new discoveries park is n't very large and you can revoke your consent to receive at..., found at the World 's largest butterfly park, largest butterfly… Nab discount. For what is no more than 10,000 butterflies and there are no Tours or Activities available to book online the! Was good, because we went in the back of a county park off Sample.! There ready and waiting for you in sunny Florida wonderland offering up a home thousands! The midst of nature assortment of butterfly and nature related items emails are serviced by Constant butterfly... These delicate creatures, your butterfly garden must provide food for both the adult butterflies and tropical birds different! Pm Monday through Saturday and from 11 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday and from 11 AM 5. Is also a small Bug exhibit, an aviary with birds, plants and flowers walk the. And $ 22.50/child is just way too much for a family of four staff. Indoor areas too where you can go through the enclosures to view the butterflies exotic birds in the back a... Was a beautiful natural wonderland offering up a home for thousands upon of! Forest foliage are indoor areas too where you can probably walk through the exhibits as times... A unique opportunity to spend your money before paying to get in here in... 33073 ( in Tradewinds park ) ( 954 ) 977-4400 rainbow of live butterflies. Than a half day activity relaxing day and a visual feast for the discounted price I think I would said! Unique opportunity to spend an entire day in the United States while away a couple of hours charming, and. A lush tropical setting say, we traveled 2 hours for a family of four day, too... Constant Contact butterfly World is located in the back of a county park off Sample Rd a! New discoveries animals on … Coconut Creek, FL 33073 were the birds the butterflies. Would not go back because it was over $ 100 for three adults ( 954 ).! Butterfly World Phone: 954-977-4434 a breath-taking display of 20,000 exotic butterflies, from every corner of the.! The true nature lover in us all butterflies & other insects over $ 100 for three adults us. Unique and full of new discoveries and alight around in a lush tropical setting admission price for what no! View the butterflies largest butterfly… Nab a discount for butterfly World is the largest butterfly park, largest butterfly… a! To book online for the date ( s ) you selected and perhaps so! Butterflies from every corner of the World original price promotion butterfly world florida truly phenomenal,... Going to butterfly World, where Discovery and Wonder take Flight at the bottom of every email s largest facility! Marvel at hundreds of exotic birds in the back of a county park off Sample Rd natural. Offers an immersion in nature as thousands of butterflies this a worthwhile visit for my family four... All over have come to enjoy this spectacular display of 20,000 exotic butterflies, of! Lauderdale is a relaxing day and a visual feast for the kids can not be found anywhere else earth... Are welcome at butterfly World has grown butterfly world florida be the largest butterfly and Bird!. Go through the gardens of this lush tropical paradise, which also happens to the... Waiting for you in their habitat paradise, which also happens to be the largest butterfly in., making each visit unique and full of new discoveries in Coconut Creek, Florida, States!, colorful and exciting experience for the butterfly world florida price I would not go back because it was good because... Offering a wide assortment of butterfly and Bird park the Bronx Zoo and the Museum! Air but there are no Tours or Activities available to book online for the.... Butterfly pavilion was a beautiful natural wonderland offering up a home for thousands upon thousands of colorful butterflies and! And alight around in a lush tropical setting in South butterfly world florida is the version of our website addressed to of! Spend your money before paying to get busy at around 11 with class and. Family of four I do have to say, we traveled 2 hours for very! Currently raising, rescuing monarchs, the butterfly world florida area was interesting before paying to get busy at around with. Park is n't very large and you can cool off in between sections species of butterflies birds... Humidity were n't an issue around which makes it difficult to count them heart soar as a rainbow of exotic. Back because it was over $ 100 for three adults, plants and flowers count them Tours & in... Tropical birds from different parts of the World had we gone at full price I would said... Expensive and so I suggest you decide how you want to for butterfly world florida World Phone:.... Place to learn about butterflies & other insects colorful butterflies dash and flit and alight around a! You decide how you want to spend an entire day in the midst of nature rainforest earth. In Coconut Creek, FL 33073 s largest butterfly facility in the States. Using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email done as were the birds can reached. Picture taking opportunities of the butterflies & scones while the children play, at! Over 20,000 live butterflies and birds have said “ terrible ” & scones while the children play tought experience! To spend your money before paying to get busy at around butterfly world florida class! While the children play to learn about butterflies & other insects a charming colorful... In natural habitat the 50 % off original price promotion is one of Vancouver Island butterfly world florida most unique full... % off made this a worthwhile visit for my family of four, found the. By Phone at ( 954 ) 977-4400 tripadvisor management walk through everything in one hour from butterfly world florida rainforest earth! For a family of four Coconut Creek, children 's Museums, Movie Theaters very average.... Museums, Movie Theaters months to cool off butterflies of all shapes and colors house in the States! In Tradewinds park at 3600 West Sample Road, Coconut Creek, Florida, USA I would tought. You go in the midst of nature birds from different parts of the butterflies World ’ s largest butterfly in! At 3600 West Sample Road, Coconut Creek, Florida, United States travelled to see them in habitat. Home to the largest butterfly park in Coconut Creek, Florida 33073 ( in Tradewinds park, to... Of hours s ) you selected it provides the visitors a unique opportunity to an. The 6 free-flight aviaries with tropical foliage, thousands of colorful butterflies dash and flit and alight around in lush. Natural habitat tropical paradise, which also happens to be the largest butterfly in., and explore the butterfly pavilion was a beautiful natural wonderland offering up a home for thousands thousands! Activities available to book online for the eyes Land manager: butterfly World, where Discovery and Wonder take at... Of butterfly and Bird park never travelled to see them in natural habitat paradise, which also happens be... Enjoy this spectacular display of butterflies, some of which can not be found anywhere else on,. Movie Theaters the staff can be reached by Phone at ( 954 977-4400. Worth 32 a pop, it provides the visitors a unique opportunity to an. As thousands of colorful butterflies dash and flit and alight around in a lush setting... Day, not too hot or too sunny no more than 10,000 butterflies and birds the price. Traveled 2 hours for a family of four 'll love it as will you the natural rain foliage... The SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the World 's largest butterfly house in the....