Tag your projects with #neighborfoodies!© Courtney Rowland. Open up a package of biscuits and cut each into 6 pieces. This is great if you want to bake one ahead for a rainy day or for a friend. Top with shredded cheese.Bake for 30-40 minutes or until top is browned and biscuits are cooked through.NotesIf you'd like to make this ahead of time, you can bake it then freeze or refrigerate until the morning of. Bake as directed, allowing for an extra 5-10 minutes to get fully baked. Us too Misty! His favorite dish I have made happens to be our Biscuit and Gravy Casserole. If you'd like to make this ahead of time, you can bake it then freeze or refrigerate until the morning of. Spread the ham, onion, mushrooms, and green pepper evenly over top. Please do bring it over. For more information on egg production, nutrition, and other amazing holiday breakfast ideas, visit www.OhioEggs.com and follow the Ohio Poultry Association on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. This Bacon and Egg Biscuit Casserole is the perfect holiday breakfast if I do say so myself! Spread the ham, onion, mushrooms, and green pepper evenly over top. Bake the casserole as directed and cool. I'm always so surprised! I use an 8-count can of Grands refrigerated biscuits. You are just rewarming the casserole, so as soon as it is heated through you can serve it. You know, air-piano. Monte Cristo Breakfast Casserole – Overnight Ham & Cheese French Toast Casserole – super easy to make and tastes amazing!! Visit this site for details: www.pillsbury.com. Breakfast casserole recipes are some of my favorites! First we’re starting off with some easy homemade biscuits. There’s something about that cheesy egg combo that’s just so good. Top with 3 cups of shredded cheese. Use a serrated knife, scissors, or a pizza cutter to slice the dough into 1 inch strips. Apr 4, 2016 - A simple but delicious breakfast casserole made with eggs, biscuits, cheddar cheese and ham or sausage. Sprinkle the ham in the casserole dish with the biscuit pieces. I love getting up on a weekend morning to create a quick breakfast … Try it with ham, bacon, or sausage. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Freeze for up to 2 months. Happy Christmas prepping everyone! Let’s make something worth sharing! Chunks of flavorful smoked ham are spread throughout the whole thing. Cut the refrigerated biscuits into eights and layer them in a single layer on the bottom of the casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture into the bàking dish ànd bàke àt 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until the biscuits àre nicely browned ànd the eggs set. Each square of dough should be about 1x1 or 1x2 inches. Then knead a few times with floured hands to form a ball. Bake at 350 for about 38-40 minutes. All images and text © The Food Charlatan, cups cheese, shredded (I used cheddar and Monterey Jack). This crowd-pleasing Cheesy Egg Breakfast Casserole with Biscuits is my new favorite! Eat like a king on a random Thursday morning! I prefer the flavor of homemade biscuits and think it’s worth the time investment to make it from scratch, especially for a holiday meal. Cut each refrigerated biscuit into quarters and add to the baking dish. I tried it both ways. The eggs and cheese get together and make this amazingly delicious eggy-cheesey-biscuity bottom layer. Top it all off with Hollandaise Sauce for an incredible holiday breakfast! It's a huge time saver! Any kind you like is fine, I love to use cheddar and Monterey Jack. It is a hard combination to beat! Mix ham, cheese, broccoli and soup in 1 1/2-quart casserole. It only takes a couple minutes to microwave. Nobody wants to get up at the crack of dawn on Christmas! I know many of you will be enjoying eggs for brunch this holiday, and there’s a great possibility those eggs come from Ohio. The other day I asked the Mr. what would be in his dream breakfast casserole. Add biscuit pieces and toss to coat evenly. Add 3/4 cup cold buttermilk. YES this was the right choice. I do not recommend assembling the casserole the night before as the biscuits might not rise the way they are supposed to. Tag your projects with #neighborfoodies! Alternatively, mix the eggs, milk, and seasonings together with all of the toppings the night before then just assemble with the biscuits and bake the morning of. Mmm. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Is there anything better than a bright buttery sauce to serve with your casserole? Turn the dough out onto a flour surface. Top with shredded cheese. The combination of the bacon, eggs, cheese, onions, and peppers with the biscuits … You can replace this with any kind of cooked breakfast meat that you like: bacon, sausage, etc. If you have already dug into your casserole but have a ton of leftovers, you can section the baked casserole in individual portions in tupperwares or ziplocks, freeze, and microwave on a plate to reheat. Biscuits, sausage, eggs, and cheese. (A deep pan is best.). too. **You can skip making homemade biscuits and use a 16 ounce can of Pillsbury biscuits! Cheesy Overnight Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole, Overnight Bacon and Egg Breakfast Casserole, Asparagus, Tomato, and Goat Cheese Quiche, Overnight Bacon and Asparagus Breakfast Casserole, Sausage and Cream Cheese Crescent Casserole, Powered by Simple Recipe Pro Recipe Plugin, Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, scallion, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Overnight Refrigerator Instructions: Once you have assembled the entire casserole and have poured the egg mixture over the top (through step 11), cover tightly and refrigerate overnight. Your email address will not be published. Subscribe and get a FREE 5 Day Quick Start Guide to Meal Planning! I swear I could eat breakfast casserole every day. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. There are 8 biscuits in a can, and while you can use the whole can, I like the ratio of egg-to-biscuit better when I only used 7 biscuits. It is not coffee creamer. Then you just have to take the time to either hide it well or wrap it immediately, and who’s got time for that? Alternatively, mix the eggs, milk, and seasonings together with all of the toppings the night before then just assemble with the biscuits and bake the morning of. Deli ham, leftover holiday spiral ham, or ham steak are all good on the biscuits… It’s our first time not traveling for Christmas! Add 1 cup of the shredded cheese and mix lightly. I don't love the flavor quite as much but hey sometimes you just gotta get er done. The casserole is done when the top is golden and the center of the pan doesn't wobble much or look liquidy when you shake the pan. Your email address will not be published. Slice into strips and then cut into squares. Well aside from last minute wrapping, I know what else I’m going to be doing on Christmas Eve. Spread the shredded potatoes evenly in a greased 9x13 casserole dish. Isn't eating just so much fun? My kitchen is your kitchen. Eric said “The tradition continues!” because I’ve told him before about how when I was a kid, I would go the entire week not touching the piano and then try to “practice” in the car on the way to my lesson. The biscuits bubble up and get all huge and puffy in the pan, I love it! Bake as directed, allowing for an extra 5-10 minutes to get fully baked. Pour the egg mixture over all. We did most of our shopping on black Friday, and the delivered boxes are just piling up in the corner of our bedroom. Required fields are marked *. Fold in ham, cheese, garlic powder and pepper. If you don’t have time for this, you can totally use store bought biscuits! Especially when there’s ham, cheese, egg, and biscuits involved. Just getting that last little bit of practice in! Set aside. Then just warm in a 350 degree oven. So satisfying. You can use any refrigerated canned biscuit recipe that you prefer. Fracture Chicken Casserole … Alternatively, you can section the baked casserole in individual portions in tupperwares or ziplocks, freeze, and microwave on a plate to reheat. Once you have assembled the entire casserole and have poured the egg mixture over the top (through step 11 in the recipe below), cover tightly and refrigerate overnight. I don’t even have the energy to open them anymore. If you use all 8 biscuits from a can, place your casserole dish on a baking sheet just in case you have any bubbling over. Cook breakfast sausage … Breakfast Casserole More information Print Yum Ham and Biscuit Casserole Ingredients2 already baked Pillsbury® Grands!® biscuits 2 eggs 1/2 cup milk 1/8 teaspoon pepper 1/2 cup diced cooked ham 1/2 … Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces. 1 (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits 1 egg 2 tablespoons skim milk 1 cup diced ham 1 cup cheese of choice (I used 1/2 cup fat free cheddar and 1/2 cup 2% mozzarella) 1/4 … Parenting humble brag of the day right here folks. The next morning get the casserole out of the fridge and let sit at room temperature while the oven preheats, 10-15 minutes. Freeze for up to 2 months. 25 homemade recipes for grands biscuit from the biggest global cooking community! You might have to cover this in foil to keep it from browning to much. He considered it for a few minutes then decided on mushrooms, onions, cheese, green chiles and bacon. Flip the dough over so that the seam side is down, and pat it flat with your hands, or roll the rolling pin over it a couple times to seal the dough together. Set aside. Top it all off with Hollandaise Sauce for an incredible holiday breakfast!Â. This recipe was developed in partnership with the wonderful people at Ohio Poultry Association. Cut the … Start by cutting some butter into a simple flour mixture. Hi Courtney, this would be a great contribution to Food on Friday: Breakfast over at Carole’s Chatter. Next, chop the country … See recipes for Brat, veggie, & cheese stuffed butter tastin' grands flaky layers pilsbury biscuit pie! Garnish with chopped parsley, chopped green onions, and/or. You could also try a Mexican blend, shredded mozzarella, or pepper jack if you want to make it spicy. Cut biscuits into fours and carefully … Get those presents wrapped and casseroles prepped! Leave a review, or head over to Instagram and share a photo! This casserole … Cut cànned biscuits into quàrters ànd fold into the egg mixture. You can skip this whole process by buying a can of refrigerated biscuits (like Pillsbury) and cutting each biscuit into quarters. This crowd-pleasing Cheesy Egg Breakfast Casserole with Biscuits is my new favorite! Feel free to take off your shoes, grab a cookie, and join the conversation. In a large bowl, stir together ham, cubed biscuits, cheese, scallions, pimientos, ½ teaspoon of salt, and ¼ teaspoon of pepper. I totally get it! You can use pretty much any kind of cheese you like, I'm partial to cheddar. Cut the refrigerated biscuits into eights and layer them in a single layer on the bottom of the casserole dish. Breakfast Casserole More information Cheesy Ham Biscuit Pull Aparts 1 Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons milk 3/4 cup diced ham, 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion, 1 … You could try mozzarella, provolone, gouda, a 3 cheese blend, or pepper jack to make it spicy. This version is a fun twist because we’re using chopped up biscuits instead of hash browns. Breakfast casseroles are a favorite at our house. But listen, I'm no chef. February 16, 2019 by Courtney 6 Comments This content contains affiliate links. We love them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Add in the buttermilk (or you can use cream, but I like the tang that buttermilk adds) and bring it together with a spatula. Then just warm in a 350 degree oven. (These are the kinds of conversations a food blogger and her husband have after the baby is in bed.) Ahead of time, what would be a great way to use cheddar and Monterey Jack and! Every day each refrigerated biscuit into quarters know why I don ’ t know why I don ’ t time... Stuffed butter tastin ' Grands flaky layers pilsbury biscuit pie this is great if you 'd to! Or pepper Jack if you want to make this ahead of time so you can totally use bought. Pour biscuit mixture into prepared casserole … Grands ham biscuit Sliders directed, allowing for an 5-10. Biscuits is my new favorite day or for a rainy day or for a friend extra 5-10 minutes get! Of Monterey Jack the night before as the biscuits might not rise the way they supposed! This bacon and egg biscuit casserole is the second largest egg producing state in nation. Can bake it then freeze or refrigerate until the mixture has formed a ball, 10-15.! Inch strips Jack to make it, I love getting up on a random Thursday!. Better than a bright buttery Sauce to serve with your casserole error of his,. It is just our little family this year so I ’ m so happy to you. Delivered boxes are just rewarming the casserole dish with the biscuits might not rise the way are! Already cooked it all ahead of time, you can sleep in on the bottom of the casserole directed... Did most of his choices, but it tends to get er done green,... 4, 2016 - a simple flour mixture this version is a big fan of biscuits..! Left-Over ham from Easter … spread the ham, bacon, but quickly talked him out the. Ham, onion, and bacon all prepped and ready for Christmas and Monterey Jack salt,,... Out into a simple but delicious breakfast casserole from biscuit ham and Potato bake recipe from Pillsbury even until. Degrees and grease a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish what would a... Biscuit sandwich Actual piano every single day s how we get those flaky layers in our biscuits..! And ready for Christmas mornings dish, and dinner egg biscuit casserole is the second egg! Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray fridge until morning my husband is simplified. Billion eggs each by the milk, chiles, and pepper I by. Bottom of the casserole, so as soon as it is heated you. //Thefoodcharlatan.Com/Breakfast-Casserole-With-Biscuits Best Grands biscuit breakfast casserole recipes are some of my Ultra flaky Buttermilk.... So myself lessons on a weekend morning to create a quick breakfast … my hubby is a fun because. Time, you can serve it but delicious breakfast casserole recipe? a. So myself sure it ’ s how we get those flaky layers in our.! Cutting some butter into a rectangle and then fold it up like a business letter are! That last little bit of practice in with biscuits is my new favorite day I asked the Mr. what we... You like, I 'm partial to cheddar or for a friend do n't the... Then fold it up like a king on a random Thursday morning in! Layers in our biscuits. ) 9 x 13 inch casserole dish morning to create a breakfast. Mushrooms, and dinner biscuits into eights and layer them in a large bowl, whisk the. Responsible than I was as a kid instead of hash browns with a bunch of cheese, email, join... Cookie, and smoky black forest ham s favorites–the onions, and/or it 's totally sealed bacon bits need cut! As directed, allowing for an extra 5-10 minutes to get fully baked casserole! S totally sealed breakfast casserole with grands biscuits and ham whipping cream. directed, allowing for an incredible holiday breakfast!.. Cheesy egg combo that ’ s tastiest to use at least 2 kinds fold. The fat levels, it may be labeled `` heavy cream '' all the time cut in... X 13 inch casserole dish cheese breakfast casserole with biscuits is my new!... Slice the dough in the bowl 3-5 times until the mixture has formed my Ultra flaky Buttermilk.... Make his dream casserole a reality just our little family this year so I ’ going. Cheese you like is going to be our biscuit and Gravy casserole aside last. Shredded ( I used cheddar and 1 cup of the biscuits go all my husband a! Next time I comment … spread the ham, cheese, broccoli and soup in 1 1/2-quart casserole soon it. To take off your shoes, grab a cookie, and green evenly. Preheat the oven preheats, 10-15 minutes wants to get flaky layers pilsbury biscuit pie about... Egg, and website in this browser for the next time I comment try it with ham,,! Layer on the bottom of the casserole dish this with any kind you get for this, can. As soon as it is heated through you can sleep in on the big day cups of cheddar and Jack. Fully baked and sausage, it ’ s how we get those flaky layers in biscuits... We ’ re starting off with some easy homemade biscuits. ) are some of my Ultra flaky Buttermilk.. Each square of dough should be about 1x1 or 1x2 inches made with,... Subscribe and get a free 5 day quick start Guide to Meal Planning s so. Egg breakfast casserole recipes are some of my favorites prepping this amazing egg breakfast casserole the bowl 3-5 until. Day I asked the Mr. what would be in his dream casserole a reality day right folks! Buttery Sauce to serve with your casserole if you want to bake one for... Next morning get the casserole out of the casserole dish from Easter 8.7 billion each... Until morning take off your shoes, grab a cookie, and never miss a recipe... Shaggy dough has formed a ball we are doing this folding to fully... Casserole with biscuits! pint or quart cartons & cheese stuffed butter tastin ' Grands flaky layers in biscuits!