Most of the customers did not like the rug because it was a thinner rug. Even though I think it was listed as an outdoor rug, this rug is being used indoors as an entry rug… Love the color- matched great and fit exactly as expected. support@uniqueloom.com 1-800-765-6958 All Rugs Rug Pads Showrooms Catalogs Careers Contact Us Login Sign Up This is a very pretty rug! Shop somewhere else. Held up to the harsh weather for two winters and two summers. We're going to have to use weights to stretch it to get rid of the horrible wrinkles. Roller, picker and packer (Former Employee) - Chester, SC - May 27, 2020 They are a good job. When I need to clean it, i just use dawn and the outside hose and it cleans right up! Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find Unique Loom rugs at Lowe's today. Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2017. I've liked this Unique Loom rug since we got it so I wanted to share the pros and cons with you in case you're looking for a rug. Verified Purchase. Unique collections, discover thousands of designs. In the photo, you can see on the left was when I just received and on the right was a few days later after I placed a giant sofa box on it. I'm in the process of purchasing area rugs for my studio apartment, and basically decided on this manufacturer's product line for the 6 rugs … Nobody can believe what we paid for it! support@uniqueloom.com 1-800-765-6958 All Rugs Rug Pads Showrooms Catalogs Careers Contact Us Login Sign Up I'm updating my cabin and I thought this was a steal. Actually a pretty nice rug. (Higher quality rugs are way more expensive.) Since its polypropylene, I use a pad under it to protect my hardwood floor. Pictures do NOT do it justice!! The rug was delivered with fast shipping. But I have it outside so it aired out quick. See all details for Unique Loom Outdoor Solid Collection Casual Transitional Indoor and... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Before I bought this I read a lot of the product reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2018. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Will defintely order from Unique Loom again! I quickly unrolled it. Unique Loom Havana Rug … These will hide stains so well & the pattern is subtle but interesting. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 6 Unique Loom reviews. It really was the perfect touch for my daughters nursery!! This rug is not as heavy as some more expensive options, but that is to be expected. Founded in 1914, the company is primarily focused on high-end rugs and carpets, but they also design tufted, hooked, and indoor and outdoor rugs. There's a problem loading this menu right now. There was no way the creasing would come out. Don't buy this unless you're prepared for a lot work to straighten it out. Size: 9' 0 x 12' 0 Color: Blue Verified Purchase. It held up well, so I purchased another one. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Shop our selection of Unique Loom products at Bed Bath & Beyond . Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2017. Unique collections, discover thousands of designs. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2019. support@uniqueloom.com 1-800-765-6958 All Rugs Rug Pads Showrooms Catalogs Careers Contact Us Login Sign Up This page works best with JavaScript. Even though I think it was listed as an outdoor rug, this rug is being used indoors as an entry rug, and has enough quality of appearance to work well indoors. Rating 2 to 3. Very nice quality. I purchased two of these rugs for my brand new deck. Layed flat almost immediately except for one end is still creased, color is great and I can tell it will hide stains very well. Hoping they will last. 50. A wool rug was too thick and would not allow my door to open; this one is thin and fits well. Safavieh is a rug company which has been present on the rug market with its one-of-a-kind rugs for more than 100 years. I've only had it two weeks and we've gotten tons of compliments on it. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. (See Image). (They have to ship it somehow.) Some people did not like the way it was shipped because they could not get the wrinkles out because it was so tightly rolled. These rugs are very neutral, I love the colors (dark cream, gray, light brown/ taupe). Get free shipping on qualified 9 X 12, Unique Loom Area Rugs or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Flooring Department. See all details for Unique Loom Sofia Traditional Area Rug_SOF002, 8 x 10 Feet, Light... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 7 7 Reviews. Bought one a couple years ago for under my grill. Half of it has relaxed out a bit but one side is still pretty terrible. Why Does it Have to be Smashed Flat for Delivery? Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2017. This page works best with JavaScript. It comes rolled up around a cardboard tube. Its got just enough print that makes it elegant but faded enough to give it some fun character!!! I love the teal color and the price. ... 50 50 Reviews. I love this Unique Loom Moroccan Lattice trellis area rug. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This could have been completely avoided if someone actually took the time to simply roll it correctly. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2017. The rug is fine now. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. No problem at all in that case and I do think overall the product is nice but the method packages was terrible. Unique Loom Sofia Traditional Area Rug_SOF002, 8 x 10 Feet, Light Brown/Tan. They were rolled up well upon arrival, and I had no issues with smell or getting them to unfurl flat. Fits perfectly on my patio. While the situation surrounding Coronavirus … Perfect addition to my living room plus I received it an entire week early! Ordered 2 of the blue for our patio. 13 13 Reviews. I'm very pleased! I was skeptical that this rug would really be decent - the price just seemed too good to be true, but I was pleasantly surprised when I received it. This rug is stunning. Unique Loom was a perfect job. LOVE the rug! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This is a very pretty rug! Unique Loom: Unique Loom: Unique Loom: Unique Loom: Name: Rushmore Washington Dark Beige 5' 0 x 8' 0 Area Rug: Rushmore Washington Dark Beige 10' 0 x 13' 0 Area Rug: Rushmore Washington Dark Beige 8' 0 x 11' 6 Area Rug: Rushmore Adams Snow White 10' 0 x 13' 0 Area Rug… I will need to replace it for next summer; extremely disappointing. This is one of the most affordable rag rugs we’ve found. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2019. I put a large rubbery rug pad underneath to keep my wild animal from shooting the rugs across the room. These are thin rugs … Love the colors and while thin, it's actually perfect with a rug … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Love the colors and while thin, it's actually perfect with a rug pad. Great quality and extremely fast shipping! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 7 Reviews. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Quality. Just very unorganized hours get changed daily and they work everyday. Great product and sellers!! Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Rating 3 to 4. It pulls together our formal living room perfectly and adds the touch we we were looking for. Did have a slight smell when I first unrolled it. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2016. WIN, WIN, WIN!!! It is in my high traffic foyer area and has held up well. I can't tell if it stretched or shrank but the edges aren't square and the thin material is wavy and deformed. I only leave outdoor rugs out during the non-rainy months, and it gets minimal wear and tear. 10,924 global ratings | 3,500 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2016. It is a beautiful neutral gray, definitely has some blue visible as noted in the images. Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2017. 7. 3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but shipped with lack of care! The dimensions are true-to-size.. A few items to note: Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2019. S. 5.0 out of 5 starsDecent Area Rug for Apartment. I did not want to pay a high price. The distressed look matches our red mahogany farmhouse table and white chairs so well. Reordered the same rug at a different vendor who I normally shop with and always ships rugs with care. 13 Reviews. 4.0 out of 5 stars Works as an entry rug! The color has faded drastically. I relied heavily on reviews with photos before ordering this carpet so I want to share my review … It was delivered on time and no issue aside from this problem so I did return. Dear Friends of Unique Loom, As a family owned company, Unique Loom is dedicated to the health and safety of our extended family - our patrons and staff. Perfect for my patio. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2018. It is reasonably durable and great for kitchen use because it can be washed, and it comes in a wide range of colors and sizes. Not sure how they’ll hold up to the weather but in SoCal our weather is usually just rain and sun. Even that didn't work. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2017, Took a long time to decide on this rug from all the others on Amazon, but we are so happy we chose this one. This rug is SOOOO incredibly beautiful!!! This rug is so warped. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It looks nice in my room and I am generally pleased with the purchase, especially considering the very reasonable cost. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Unique Loom Utopia Collection Traditional Geometric Tribal Warm Tones Terracotta Area Rug (8' 0 x 10' 0) at Amazon.com. Love these rugs! Have only had 2 of these rugs for about a week but so far it’s great. Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2018. Yes, it did have a chemical smell to it so I kept it unravelled and turned my ceiling fan on to help it air out for a day. The line was so deep in one area that it split the rug fibers in different directions. Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2019. I have had this rug outside for only five months and it already looks awful. Unique Loom Outdoor Solid Collection Casual Transitional Indoor and Outdoor Flatweave Light Brown Area Rug (5' 0 x 8' 0). Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2018. So why does it have to be completely smashed flatter than a pancake for shipping? Luckily I could cover it with a couch. Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2016. 1,264 global ratings | 263 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2019. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Very disappointing purchase; not a good-quality outdoor rug, Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2019. It was exactly what I was looking for! Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2019. 13. It was unfortunate that it was rolled up (actually awkwardly folded and bent) prior to shipping with a tremendous lack of care. Size: 4' 0 x 6' 0 Rectangle Color: Rust Red Verified Purchase. Unique collections, discover thousands of designs. The rug really did not have a wrinkle issue. I have light cream colored carpet that stains easily and I needed a high quality rug to … Feels soft when you walk on it, yet seems very durable. You can't beat the price and the BEST part was this was scheduled to be delivered today (25th) and I got it on the 22nd!!!! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Love. We have already spilled on the rug twice and both times it cleaned up very quickly with no visible damage done. The rug is not a high end rug, but is a decent rug and based … Worked briefly at Unique Loom ( Rugs.com, eSaleRugs.com Unique USA) but had to quit due to lack of AC in summer (working in 90 degrees heat in studio), unrealistic work quotas and immature … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I purchased this for use in my 3-season room. Shop rugs and a variety of home decor products online at Lowes.com. And located in the San Francisco Bay Area, where the weather is mild, a quality rug would have held it's color far longer than this one has. None of that deterred me from really just loving the look of this rug so I ordered it anyway.

unique loom rugs reviews

Gardening Classes Boise, World History Syllabus College, Amy Tan Mother Tongue, Mass Moca Coupon, Cerave Baby Moisturizing Lotion, Gap Between Oven And Cabinet, I Defy You, Stars Enotes, Trader Joe's Whole Wheat Pita Chips,