All new models of Dual Controller made from September 2017 onwards have a built in receiver that can be connected with our NEW Wireless Remote Control Unit. Gerbing 12V DC Plug Adapter $ 24. Closeout. Sale. C $34.54; Buy It Now +C $28.68 shipping; Only 2 left! 99 $ 99.99. Please see details below. 12V Accessory & BMW Plug | Heated Clothing Accessory | Gerbing & California Heat. Gerbing 12V Dual Temperature Controller (Wireless Ready) $69.99. Joined: Aug 25, 2009 Oddometer: 936 Location: Huntsville, AL. Shop Cycle Gear for … Sale 20% Off! Free shipping . Sale. ArmyStrong 6F. 6. The remote I had for that kit was a rebadged warm n safe wireless controller. Sale 20% Off! $29.99 $ 29. heated jacket liner and heated gloves). 59 $ 11.99. Gerbing 12V Single Controller G1218U-ACC-932-001-10001. RevZilla 13,461 views. Gerbing 12V Panel Mounted Port $ 19. $49.99 $ 49. FREE Shipping. Gerbing 12V Dual Controller Case. 99. Gerbing 12V Vanguard Heated Gloves $ 127. 3:48. 4.2 out of 5 stars 48. Gerbing 12V Wireless Remote Control for Portable Dual Temp Controller 4.6 out of 5 stars 22. Gerbing 12V Bluetooth Temp Controller $ 49. Online Only! Site Supporter. Gerbing Dual Temp Controller Leather Case Features: Convenient clip-on case provides for easy placement of your Gerbing's Dual or Single Portable Temperature Controller; Clips easily to a belt loop or pocket lip for easy access to your controller; Note: Not compatible with Gerbing 12V Wireless Dual Temp Remote. (800) 646-5916; Contact Us ; Dealer Portal 8. U sluit één of meerdere verwarmde producten van Gerbing aan op de regelaar van Gerbing. Gerbing 12V Dual Wireless Remote $24.99 + $5.00 Shipping. 54 Sold. Online Only! 99. The controller is able to adjust heat level independently of a remote. These batteries can be used in our new XRL, GT, XRW, OM, OS and ETO heated gloves. Gerbing 12V Wireless Dual Temp Remote $ 24. $24.99 + $4.00 shipping . $19.99 + $4.00 shipping . No more looking for knobs in your pocket! I … -The Dual-Digital Temp Controller allows you to control 2 different articles of heated clothing, or heated clothing zones created when linking 2 products (e.g. 4.6 out of 5 stars 17. Gerbing Battery Harness $ 9. Gerbing 12V Wireless Remote Control for Portable Dual Temp Controller. The Gerbing Wireless Ready 12V Dual Temp Controller allows you to control two heat zones via two small built-in LCD screens. Gerbing 12V Dual Wireless Remote G1218U-ACC-931-001-10001 . Free postage. … The Wireless Remote gives you the flexibility to mount it nearly anywhere and control the heat of your Gerbing gear easier than ever. Gyde -Powered by Gerbing 12V Dual Wireless Temperature Controller I just stuff it in my jacket pocket, and use an extension cable to go from. 99. 99. Opens image gallery. For the heated glove range we have especially developed the 1Ah, 2Ah and Ah battery kit. Gerbing 12V Hybrid Battery & Charger Kit. 99. pairing gerbing wireless controller gerbing bluetooth controller gyde by gerbinggerbing battery gerbing wireless ready 12v dual temp controller instructions gerbing junior controller gerbing 12v wireless dual temp remote gerbing dual wireless remote Can I use one temperature controller to power two people? £19.80. FREE Shipping. It is ready to pair with Gerbing's small Wireless Dual Temp Remote (available separately) that mounts easily to just about anywhere you want to put it, allowing you to keep your hands on the bars and your eyes on the road when dialing in your heat level. 99 $ 69.99. Dual Single Cases View as. £22.99 + £9.05 P&P . Gerbing 12V Dual Wireless Remote. Motorcycle and outdoor heated products. Gyde by Gerbing 12V Wireless Dual Temp Controller Review at RevZilla.com - Duration: 3:48. Sale 20% Off! 3.7 out of 5 stars 9. No, each person must Can I use the dual temperature controller for two people? 13 items found from eBay … No more looking for knobs in your pocket! The dual-zone temp controllers will allow you have your heated gloves be a different temperature setting than the rest of your Gerbing Heated Gear. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Gerbing 12V Glove / Insole Y-Harness $ 11. Gerbing 12V Dual Temperature Controller (Wireless Ready) -This easy-to-use temperature controller allows you to adjust your heat settings with the touch of a button. Gerbing 12V Dual Controller Case G1218U-ACC-919-001-10001. Check if this part fits your vehicle. Gerbing Wireless Remote Control Unit. 99. $69.95. Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 162 Location … Gerbing 12V Wireless Dual Temperature Remote. Features: Dial in your level of comfort. Gerbing 12V Glove / Insole Y-Harness $ 11. 99 $ 24.99. Closeout. Gerbing 12V Wireless Dual Temperature Remote. $69.95. Sale 20% Off! The Dual Permanent Controller allows you to control 2 different articles of heated clothing, or heated clothing zones created when linking 2 products (e.g. 59 $ 11.99. Meer lezen. 1. Gyde by Gerbing 12V Wireless Dual Temp Controller Review at RevZilla.com - Duration: 3 ... Dual controller wih optional remote - Duration: 2:58. Discussion in 'Equipment' started by ArmyStrong, Dec 17, 2014. This Gerbing wireless remote pairs with Gerbing's Wireless Ready Dual Temp Controller to allow for the ultimate warming experience. $49.95. This vlog is about me unboxing the 12V Gyde by Gerbing Heated Gloves and the 12V Wireless Dual Temperature Controller, that I got from RevZilla. Joined Jun 16, 2007 Messages 772 Age 74 Location Massillon, Ohio Bike 2005 BMW RT Nov 13, 2016 #1 I just received a replacement wireless controller. Sale 20% Off! Gerbing 12V Dual Portable Temperature Controller (Wireless Ready) $69.99. Closeout. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Gerbing 12V Wireless Dual Temperature Remote at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping . $129.99 $ 129. 7. Gerbing's Wireless Ready 12V Dual Temp Controller is ready to be paired with Gerbing's (separately available) Wireless Dual Temp Remote to control your heat level without having to fish around in your jacket looking for a wired controller. Thread starter dohboy; Start date Nov 13, 2016; dohboy. Gerbing 12V Wireless Ready Dual Temp Controller $ 55. 99. Online Only! Gerbing's Wireless Ready 12V Dual Temp Controller is ready to be paired with Gerbing's (separately available) Wireless Dual Temp Remote to control your heat level without having to fish around in your jacket looking for a wired controller. 99 $ 99.99. 17. $19.99. The Wireless Remote gives you the flexibility to mount it nearly anywhere. Gerbing 12V Dual Portable Temperature Controller (Wireless Ready): Amazon.ca: Tools & Home Improvement 13. 49. Gerbing's 12V Wireless Dual Temp Remote pairs with Gerbing's Wireless Ready Dual Temp Controller to allow for wireless temperature adjustment. Gerbing Wireless Dual Temperature Controller for use when wearing two different Gerbing and Gyde by Gerbing heated garments at the same time. How do I pair the wireless controller the remote unit on the dash? Closeout. $29.99. MOTOPOWER MP69006 10" SAE to Coax Female Adapter Cable SAE to DC Coax Motorcycle Heat Clothing Jack Adapter 4.7 out of 5 stars 325. Gerbing Heated Clothing Ltd 1,191 views. No. heated jacket liner and heated gloves). I really tried to solve this on my own but after a bunch of googling and finding many with the ?, i am asking you. 99. Free P&P . Gerbing Gyde 7V Battery $ 31. Gerbing 12V Panel Mounted Port $ 19. Works with the Dual Controller (sold separately). Gerbing Gyde 7V Battery and Dual Charger 3pc Kit Gerbing 12V Wireless Temp Controller Remote Gerbing 7V Battery Heated Hoodie Sweatshirt Gerbing 7V Men's Battery Heated Shirt Gerbing 7V Women's Battery Heated Shirt Gerbing Rechargeable Heated Insoles with Remote Gerbing 12V Compatible Coil Cord Extension Gerbing Thermal Base Layer 99. 13. Gerbing 12V Wireless Dual Temp Remote. Gerbing 12V Portable Dual-Zone Temp Controller. Gerbing 12 Volt Coil Cord Extension Cable For Motorcycle Heated Clothing. Gerbing Single 12V Temp Controller - Portable Temperature Controller for 12V Heated Clothing - Black. 99. Sale. Gerbing 12V Dual Temp Controller (Wireless Ready) G1218U-ACC-930-001-10001. ArmyStrong, Dec 17, 2014 #1. Product Style RevZilla Item # MFR. 4. heated jacket liner and heated gloves). Add wireless functionality to your Gerbing Wireless Ready 12V Dual Temp Controller. 17. 99. GYDE BY GERBING 12V WIRELESS DUAL TEMPERATURE REMOTE CONTROL MOTORCYCLE. Only 7 left in stock - order soon. Gerbing 12V On/Off Switch. Hotwired Battery Harness Connector $ 9. Sale. Online Only! Gerbing 12V Wireless Dual Temperature Remote : Used with Dual Controller (Wireless Ready - sold separately) Controls two separate heating zones; Material: ABS; Max Capacity: 16 Amps; Power: 12V DC to 16V DC; Size 2 x 2 x 0.75" Requires 1 CR 2032 Lithium battery (included) ALERT: Some colors & sizes may have different pricing.